- All products are added to your cart.
Warranty and replacement parts
Kitchen tools accessories warranty
At RICARDO, we are proud of the quality of our products. In addition to the legal warranty, we also offer (unless otherwise stated on packaging):
- a lifetime warranty on all RICARDO three-ply stainless steel cookware without non-stick coating
- a three-year warranty on all RICARDO cookware with non-stick The Rock coating
- a two-year warranty on RICARDO small appliances
- a one-year warranty on all other RICARDO products except textiles and linens
- a three-year warranty on RICARDO pizza oven and digital stand mixer
This warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal domestic setting and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet provided with the product.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any consequences stemming from misuse of the product. Damage caused by any use not in accordance with the instructions provided with the product, by abuse of the product, by mechanical impact or by chemical reactions on the surface of the product is not covered by the warranty. Furthermore, damage to the inside or outside of utensils from overheating, staining, dirt, scratches, corrosion or deformation due to external causes is not covered by the warranty. These exclusions in the warranty are also applicable to all cookware with non-stick The Rock coating.
The warranty is limited to the repair, free of charge, of the defective cookware product, or, in the event that repair is impossible, to an exchange. For sets that have multiple pieces, only the defective item(s) will be replaced.
We reserve the right to make the final determination regarding the cause of the damage. For any claim, please fill in the form below. It is important to mention your order number when making your claim.
To purchase a replacement part for one of our kitchen accessories, please complete the form below.
Gourmet Products Guarantee
Please note that upon delivery of gourmet products to your door, we are no longer responsible for any changes, due to temperature, that could affect the products. We recommend that you collect them as soon as possible.
Applicability of warranty
For any claim:
- For a product purchased at a RICARDO retailer: please refer to your proof of purchase and follow the retailers’ instructions for their return policy. If the retailer policy is expired, please use the form below.
- For a product purchased at our RICARDO online boutique: please use the form below.
Please note that it is no longer necessary to register your product in order to benefit from our warranty. You will, however, be asked for your proof of purchase. Please ensure you keep it on hand