- All products are added to your cart.
At RICARDO, we are proud of the quality of our products. In addition to the legal warranty, we also offer (unless otherwise stated on packaging):
- a lifetime warranty on all RICARDO three-ply stainless steel cookware without non-stick coating
- a three-year warranty on all RICARDO cookware with non-stick ceramic coating
- a two-year warranty on RICARDO small appliances (Rice cooker, Slow cooker, Ice cream maker)
- a one-year warranty on all other RICARDO products except textiles and linens
This warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal domestic setting and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet provided with the product.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any consequences stemming from misuse of the product. Damage caused by any use not in accordance with the instructions provided with the product, by abuse of the product, by mechanical impact or by chemical reactions on the surface of the product is not covered by the warranty. Furthermore, damage to the inside or outside of utensils from overheating, staining, dirt, scratches, corrosion or deformation due to external causes is not covered by the warranty. These exclusions in the warranty are also applicable to all cookware with non-stick ceramic coating.
The warranty is limited to the repair, free of charge, of the defective cookware product, or, in the event that repair is impossible, to an exchange. For sets that have multiple pieces, only the defective item(s) will be replaced.
We reserve the right to make the final determination regarding the cause of the damage. For any claim, contact our customer service department. It is important to mention your order number when making your claim.