- All products are added to your cart.
RICARDO Magazine Fall 2 vol 21 no 8
- # 77831304129308
An Autumn That Feels Good, with the New Issue of RICARDO Magazine
An Autumn That Feels Good, with the New Issue of RICARDO Magazine Autumn is here at last and, with it, cravings for comforting dishes that’ll bring everyone together. We love uncomplicated cooking that feels good and that can be done collectively, as La Tablée des Chefs does with its mission. Supported by Ricardo, this organization prepares meals in groups and teach young people about food autonomy. We created this issue of the magazine with this in mind. Together, we cooked consistent, economical and freezable dishes. We headed to the orchard to make original recipes with apples that’ll rally the troops. And, last but not least, we dove into everything turnover with suggestions that highlight puff pastry. Everything you need to enjoy the best of autumn.
Also in this issue:
- The Best Mushroom Risotto To make the best mushroom risotto, you need a lot of mushrooms. The rice cooks in the broth used to soak them and they also show up roughly chopped in each bite.
- Fall in Love with Dan Dan Asian-Style Pork Noodles After tasting this delicious Sichuan street food specialty, the kitchen team developed a version for you to make at home. If you feel like breathing fire like a dragon from the first bite, this recipe is for you!
- A Turnover With That? With the puff pastry and their generous filling, turnovers are like little pockets of sweet goodness. We’ve got five versions for you, with completely different flavours, shapes and personalities.
- The magazine is available in French only